Providing HR & employment law support
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. Therefore, if you have a complaint about the service that you have experienced or our fees, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact the Practice Director, Joanna Atkinson, with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint.
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within 3 days of the meeting, Joanna Atkinson will write to you to confirm the conclusions reached at the meeting and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a further review by an appropriate alternative person such as another local solicitor or mediation to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming the final position on your complaint and explaining the reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you may then contact the Legal Ombudsman about your complaint. Tel. 0300 555 0333. PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ. The complaint should be brought to the attention of the Legal Ombusdman no later within 6 months of the your receiving our final response to your complaint.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why. There will be no charge for dealing with your complaint in accordance with this procedure.